Before you sign up with any new binary options trading system, it is recommended to go through all the details about it. It’s always good to be sure that your money is not wasted. Here, in this Centument review, you will find complete information about how it works, which are the red alerts indicating clearly that it is a scam.
Please don’t trust this software. Unless you want to lose money, of course. Read hereinafter to find out:
Review Verdict: Centument is a Scam
General Centument Info
Centument is the new binary options trading platform that has been designed to helping investors win and predict the binary options trades. It shows to new and experienced traders how they can make money online. It aids you in different ways to get huge returns on your investment. This system has been developed by Gerald Reed who used to work on Wall Street. He supposedly ‘cracked’ the binary options trading software secret code and then started Centument so that more and more people could sign up and earn from the comfort of their own home. It is said that Reed found a loophole that has reduced risks and increased rewards for the traders.
How Does It Work?
Now let’s understand how Centument works. You simply need $250 as a starting deposit after you sign up. Then, get the trading started. Traders can open their own trading account by joining any of the accredited binary options brokers. Click on the ‘Start Making Money Now’ option, which takes you to the page where you can apply for the account. The software will allegedly work automatically on your behalf. Once and if you commence making profits, then you can make a request for the withdrawal.
This supposedly takes a couple of days to complete. Because it takes time to process the requests. The time frame is said to be 3 to 5 days.
Proof that Centument is a Scam
So, the question is: Is Centument a scam? The answer to this question is yes. But I am not saying this without lucid and plausible back up. In fact, there are lots of warning signs that will get you convinced that Centument is a scam! And they go as follows:
- Supposed Profits: This algo-trading system is being managed by 170 workers who are enjoying the net revenue of $650 million annually. Signing up with Centument is free, you simply have to pay or transfer the initial deposit to get started. On the first day – you can make $295. In the first week – you can reach to the amount of $377. Then, in the first month, you can make $1,288 profits. In the first 3 months you have the chance to earn $10,432 in profits. Or at least that’s what Mr. Reed says.
- No Proof of Existing Social Acounts: You might be shown the image of Twitter account of Gerald Reed. That’s fake, don’t fall for it. I tried to investigate and find his connection with the Wall Street and I found no evidence. There is no LinkedIn or Facebook profile available either. It turns out that this person has been paid to praise Centument. Probably just a freelance actor.The Twitter reviews are again fabricated. These individuals have not really signed up or tried trading with this system.
- Stock Images: They are being used as proof and trader testimonials. A simple check up shows that they are fabricated and used on other sites as well.
- Deceitful Promises: The average winning rate of 83% is a false claim. Even the systems that are legitimate don’t make such huge claims. The doubts even go higher because the system says that you don’t need any trading experience to get started.
- Erroneous Pictures: The images that show that Centument has been talked about in Bloomberg and CNBC are again fabricated. I challenge you to go ahead and look for the name of this trading system and you won’t find anything.
Like these, there are many other things about Centument that show it is not worthy of your investment. Don’t fall for the claims that the program is easy to use. You won’t become wealthy in a snap. You will need experience and knowledge of trading to make money.
I hope that my Centument review has made everything crystal clear about this system. You will now know how this robot works and whether or not it is going to be worthy of your money. Centument scam is going to be a waste of money for you. Don’t sign up with it because it is simply a waste of time.
The brokers offered are not legitimate so even if you sign up, you will have to invest your money straight away without any proof of legitimacy. I suggests you stay away from this scam system and don’t fall for its tricks. There are tons of reliable ones out there.
Final Verdict: Centument is a Scam